Photographer, Writer and Content Creator
My name is Gunvor Eline and I am a lifestyle, travel and food photographer from a little seaside town on the west coast of Norway. However, I am based on the other side of the world in Melbourne, Australia.
My educational background is firmly rooted in social studies and arts, having studied ’Cross-cultural Communication’ in Oslo, Norway, and BA (Hons.) in Photography, gaining a First Class Honours result in the UK. Since then I have also qualified as a certified teacher in vocational education from Kyambogo University in Kampala, Uganda, and OsloMet in Norway.
I do commissioned work both in Australia and Norway - and am available to travel.
Even though my work is primarily as a photographer, I also love to write and tell stories from the magical places I've visited. I love taking photographs and would love to hear from you. Do you have any questions, want to work together or just want to say a little hello? Drop me an email here.
As a photographer, I also like to capture love stories. For my wedding photography see here.
- 25.01 - 31.01.2016 Group ex. CYAN Stipendutstilling 2016 (Oslo)
- 11.09 - 14.09.2014 Group ex. Juvenarte (Oslo)
- 13.06 - 19.06.2014 Group ex. Emerge (Southampton)
- 05.06 - 13.06.2014 Group ex. Emerge (London)
- 03.04 - 06.04.2014 Group ex. NorskArt (London)
- 24.02 - 27.02.2014 Group ex. Pentaprism Magazine Launch (Southampton)
- 10.06 - 14.06.2013 Group ex. Avgangsutstillingen (Oslo)
Get in touch